Health & Care Worker Visa services

Recently Her Majesty`s Government introduced the new type of Work Visa, Health and Care Worker Visa. New regulations have been introduced to respond to overwhelming market demand in the Health Sector. We are proud to say that as a professional immigration advisor with more than 10 years of experience we have seen and faced numerous changes to the immigration legislation and successfully assisted our clients in difficult circumstances. Thus, introduction of the health and Care Worker Visa services was not a surprise for us.

Organisations interested in taking advantage of this Visa route to fill up those vacancies, would have to be registered with UKVI to hold a Sponsor License. Sponsor License allows organisations to issue Certificates of Sponsorship (formal invitations which must accompany Work Visa applications).

We are happy to offer your organisation relevant, speedy and professional assistance with:

  • Registration process for Sponsor License with UKVI which includes detailed application, documents check and preparation (Employer).
  • Suitability checks for Sponsor Certificate (Employer).
  • Health and Care Work Visa Application (Employee). 

Please email or call any of our offices for assistance.